Counter

Free Hit Counter

Saturday, January 9, 2010

day three in the life of Hong Kong Karis--food

On the day we arrived (to the apartment by about 6.30 maybe 7PM) we found, of course, no food in the house. I plugged in our Computer right away and got on facebook, email and skype. I gave my friend Debbie our home phone number and went to bed. about 10 minutes later, the phone rang. Very confused as to why anybody would be calling at this time at night (about 8), my mother answered the phone and was very confused to find that the person on the phone asked for a Karis Roper. How on earth did they get our number when even she (my mother) didn't know it. She gave the phone to me and I preceded to make plans for the following day.
The next morning's breakfast consisted of Popcorn.
That afternoon I went shopping with Debbie for about 6 hours plus dinner at Ruby Tuesdays with a bunch of girls from school. They are as wild as my friends back home, only far more Shopping oriented.

I have done nothing for the past 2 days. Went food shopping with mum, but other than that I have not left our apartment.
It has come to my attention that some, perhaps many, of you are under the impression that I plan on eating Chinese food. This is a ridiculous notion. About the extent of my orient food experience shall be expressed on this blog. thank you, and good night. or rather, good Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment